
Kyson's birthday was last week but I wanted to wait until he had his birthday party before I posted his pictures. This was Kyson's first birthday party and he has been excited about it for a long time. He was very set on going to nickelmania for his birthday. He had a hard time deciding what friends to invite because he has so many. He ended up inviting 14 kids. I was pretty hesitant about keeping track of that many kids in an arcade so I made Dale and Jadon come with me to help. Dale was so good to keep track of them. When we all went into the building from the parking lot, Dale made them stand in a single file line and follow him the whole way.

The kids had a great time playing games and getting their tickets. Luckily we were the only people there so we had the place to ourselves.

Kyson got way too much stuff for his birthday but he was really excited to open it all. Kyson is a great kid! He is nice to everyone! (I guess that's why he has so many friends) He is very tenderhearted and concerned about a lot of things. He is such a good brother to Jake. Even though Kyson is younger, he watches out for Jake and always makes sure he's doing the right thing. He's doing great in school and is becoming a good little reader. Most of the time, he has a smile on his face and wants to do the right thing. I am so thankful he is in our family! I love you Kyson!
No comments:
Post a Comment