
I can't believe that my baby is 3 already. Her birthday was yesterday and she had a great time. We went where she wanted for dinner, chick-fil-a. After dinner we came home for cake and ice cream and then she opened her presents. She was so cute. Every time she opened a present she was very excited about what she got. She is such a girly girl! She loves babies, barbies and princesses. She has recently started watching barbie movies and loves them. She wants to watch them all day. I have a great time with my little Katie. She is the only one at home during the day so we spend a lot of time together. She is growing up so much. She has a few little friends and she loves to have play dates with them. She has a great imagination and plays really well by herself. She started potty training this week and is doing great! She has only had one accident in 4 days. Yippee! She is excited to be a big girl because she wants a big girl bed. I am so happy to have her sweet spirit in our family. She is so fun to listen too and I love watching her play with her little babies. She'll be a great mom someday! I love you to pieces Katie!

No comments:
Post a Comment