Thursday, December 8, 2011

Officially potty trained!

I started potty training Katie exactly two weeks ago. It really has been super easy! I guess that's what you get when you wait until they are 3 to start. She has only had 3 accidents the whole time!
She gets to pick out a sticker to put on her sticker chart every time she goes potty.
And...she gets a gumball! That is what did the trick. She loves gumballs so she wanted to try and go potty all the time just to get the gum.
She is now going potty without telling me and has gone 4 straight days with dry underwear. She has woken up from her nap dry from day one and the last 3 mornings her diaper has been dry.
I would say she is officially potty trained! Yay!!! I can't believe I don't ever have to do this again! Now we have to work on getting rid of binkies at nap time so she can get a big girl bed!

No comments: