Sunday, December 11, 2011

Birthday shopping trip

Kyson got some money for his birthday so I took him to Walmart to pick out what he wanted. He was so funny. We got a cart and I let him put all the things that he liked in it. When he was done going down all the aisles, we set all the stuff out so he could start eliminating things. I told him to take away the thing he wanted the least.

We kept doing that until he was down to the things he wanted the most. He had it narrowed down to 6 things and was having a really hard time deciding what to get.
He finally picked his 3 favorite things and was pretty excited about it. We had a great time shopping together. The best part about it was that I got a whole bunch of ideas for Christmas.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

what a fun idea! I'll have to do that sometime.