Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Adventures downtown

We have had a few fun adventures downtown in the last couple of days. On Sunday morning Jadon, Kierra, Jaxon and I were lucky enough to go to the conference center to watch the Christmas concert. We only had 4 tickets and Dale was nice enough to volunteer to stay home with the little kids. I really wish he could have come because it was amazing! The music was wonderful and very powerful! I was glad that my kids had a chance to see it and I hope we can again next year!

Last night we went down to temple square for Family Night to see the lights. We had a good time, even though it was very cold. We haven't done this since Katie was born and I have missed it. I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away. I am always sad when the Christmas season is over. I'm sure we'll enjoy being together with all the Christmas activities the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

that is a great family shot in front of the temple. you're really lucky your family cooperates.