Tonight I was only able to go to part of Jaxon's game because Jadon had an orchestra performance. As I was getting ready to leave, Jaxon came over to tell me that he was up on deck next. I told him that I had to leave and asked him to please hit a homerun for me before I left. He told me he would only do it if I watched. I guess he thought I would miss it because I was talking to my friend. He got up to the plate and swung at the first ball and missed. Then he hit the next ball and it soared all the way out into the field. He started running and his coach kept telling him to keep going. He barely made it safely to home but when he did he had a huge grin on his face. It was very exciting! Who knew all I had to do was request a homerun to get it?
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
1 comment:
very cool!
Post a Comment