
Friday I got to go to Lagoon with Kierra and her friends for DARE Lagoon day. She has been planning this day almost the whole year. The friends that she wanted to go with changed almost daily depending on who could go. I had been preparing her all week that we might not go because of the rain but she continued to stay positive and said it would be a nice day. When it was pouring all day Thursday, I thought we would be staying home for sure. Luckily for her, it wasn't raining on Friday morning when we woke up. After the freezing cold day I had with Jaxon at This is the Place, I went prepared with gloves, coat, boots etc...

It actually turned out to be a great day! It rained on us a few times but not for very long. It was nice to be standing in line without being hot. It was crowded in the morning when we got there but by the end of the night we there were hardly any lines.

The girls had a great time together and everyone was brave and went on most of the rides. Kierra had a tramatic experience on two of the rides but at least she went on them! I had fun hanging out with Kierra and her friends. She has some great friends and I'm glad that they have such a great time together!
1 comment:
how late did you get to stay?
Post a Comment