Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! This morning my family let me sleep until 8:00 am. When I got up they had made a yummy breakfast and had the table all set with flowers and everything. They made kneaders french toast and had kneaders yummy cinnamon syrup. Dale got the recipe for the french toast from Kneaders and He, Jadon, Kierra and Jaxon made the french toast the night before. It was so sweet and it was fun to have a sit down breakfast before church.
At church, Kierra spoke in sacrament meeting. She gave a very good talk. After church my family let me take a nice nap. Right before I fell asleep, they gave me two cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes. A chocolate chocolate chip and a red velvet. Yummy yummy!
Then they all worked together and made and cleaned up dinner. Every time I tried to do something, they got mad at me and made me let them do it. It is so fun for me to see my family working together. Dale said that they all planned out the meals they were going to make together. They wanted to make the things that I would love.
Here is our family having a yummy spaghetti/raviolli dinner!
After dinner, we went to visit my mom. Several people have decided to change their profile picture on facebook to a picture of their mom for Mother's Day. As I looked through my pictures, I realized that I didn't have a picture of me with my mom so I had Lisa take one tonight. My mom is a wonderful mother. I am so thankful for the wonderful example that she is to me. She is a very positive person. She is one of the most selfless people I know. I would be honored if anybody ever told me I was just like my mom! I am so thankful for the family that I have been blessed with. They mean everything to me and I am so thankful that I get to be a mom!

No comments: