skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cute little mommy
I have made several baby receiving blankets lately and Katie loves to watch and try to help. My sister in law gave me a bunch of fabric to do some blankets for her. I had left the fabric in a bag in the front room. While I was cleaning today she got them all out and made little beds for her dolls. She spent a long time spreading them out so they were just right. She called me in to the front room and said "Mom, I need some more fabrics for my babies." I love to watch her play with her babies. She is so sweet to them and takes good care of all of them. I left her babies wrapped up in the fabrics all afternoon and Katie loved it!
1 comment:
that is SOOOO cute!!
Post a Comment