
So, this is technically the first week of baseball. Jaxon started last week but Jadon and Kyson didn't start until this week. This is Kyson's first year playing baseball and last night was his first practice. He was so cute! He was excited all day and kept asking me what time we were leaving. He kept looking at the clock to see if it was time to go. When we got there, he got his baseball bag and off he went to practice. It was cold, so Katie and I sat in the van and watched. Every once in a while he would look at me and smile and give me a big wave. After he hit the ball he looked at me and smiled before he ran to first base. I love the excitement of a new baseball player! I'm always excited for baseball season to start. It's a lot of running around and juggling schedules but it's so much fun to watch the boys play!
1 comment:
I swear I say it every year and then the next thing I know the season is over but we would LOVE to come watch the boys play! If you get a chance email me their schedules!
Post a Comment