Kyson lost his first tooth this week. It had been loose for a while and I kept telling him to wiggle it. He said he didn't know how and since I can't stand the feel of a loose tooth, I didn't really help him. On Sunday night he told me it was really loose so I felt it and it sure was. I told him to let Daddy pull it out so he went in his Daddy's room and came back a few seconds later with a cute little gap in his bottom row of teeth. He was so excited to put his tooth under his pillow. The next morning he got $2.00 from the tooth fairy. He wants to save up $30.00 to buy some bakugan stuff so he said he wants to loose all his teeth so he can get enough money.
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
2 comments:
tell him congrats, and don't let him tell Kamryn how much he got from the tooth fairy. she only got one gold dollar
I can't believe it! He's getting so big! And your tooth fairy pays way more than ours did! Lucky Kyson! BTW, I'm so out of it I had to google what bakugan stuff is! either that or it's because I've never had boys!!
Post a Comment