Monday, March 14, 2011

Jake's dinner at the roof

Last night we took Jake out to dinner at the Roof in celebration of his Baptism. We had a great time together. I always love the oppurtunity to spend one on one time with one of our kids. They act so different without all their siblings around. Jake was very well behaved and acted so grown up!
Dale and I kept trying to get Jake to try new foods. He wasn't very open to trying anything that he didn't recognize, especially the mushrooms that Dale was trying to feed him!

He liked dessert, of coarse. His favortie things were the chocolate covered strawberries!

Me and my sweet Jake looking at the beautiful view!

Daddy and Jake being silly. Jake thought the Joseph Smith Memorial Building was pretty cool. We had a great time together and I hope that Jake will always remember eating at "The Roof"!

No comments: