
Kyson has decide to play soccer this year. He is on a team with his cousin, Taeya. Tonight was their first game. He looked to cute in his uniform and had a great time playing. He looked awesome going after the ball. We are not a soccer family and don't really understand the big hype about it but if Kyson learns to like it maybe we can to.


He and Taeya have so much fun together and get along really well. It's fun to see them be such good friends!
2 comments:
haha! I remember the girls when they were little and played soccer! It was more like watching "Mob Ball" since the mob of kids just followed the ball all over the field! Kyson and Taeya look really cute in their uniforms!
I am so glad that Taeya and Kyson love to be together. They have so much fun and Taeya gets so excited everyday to see him at school. I hope it lasts!
Post a Comment