Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall cleaning

The old saying "spring cleaning" isn't really my thing. For some reason, I like to clean in the fall. Maybe it's the change to cold weather and I don't mind staying inside. Today I cleaned out Kyson and Jake's room. I've been trying really hard to get them to keep their room clean. I don't let them play with friends or play the WII unless their room is clean. They try but need a little help with the organization of their room. So I cleaned out their closet and under their beds and organized everything into the right bins and then labeled the bins.

After I finished, this is what I had. A nice little pile for the DI. I love to clean out stuff they don't use anymore so there is more room for everything else. After I do something like this, I love to walk by the room and admire the clean room. I'm so excited for tomorrow because my room is next! Yay!

fdc

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great job! It is so nice to look a clean room.

The Byers Family said...

I love a clean room too! There's something so refreshing and fun about getting a room cleaned out like that, and the sense of accomplishment it amazing!