Sunday, February 7, 2010

Webkinz World

Webkinz are stuffed animals that you can play with on the internet. You have to register them, name them, build rooms for them and take care of them. There are lots of online games you play with them and you can play online with other kids that have webkinz.
We gave Kierra her first Webkinz stuffed animal for Christmas 2 years ago and it has really started a fad for our family. Kierra, Jaxon, Jake and Kyson all have a bunch of Webkinz and love to play with them on the computer. They also spend a lot of time playing together with them. They play outside on the tramp with them, build houses out of cardboard bricks and play all sorts of games together. I think it's a great thing that our kids have decided to collect.

There are 27 webkinz all together that live in our house. We took a picture of all of them on Jadon so that he didn't feel left out. He doesn't have any Webkinz. He says he's too old for them but sometimes I think he might like to play Webkinz with the kids. They all still want more Webkinz. Webkinz are my favorite kind of pet!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's a great collection! I still need your kids to help my kids learn the WK world better. I heard Kaleb and Kyson were playing online with their pets together. jared would love that. You'll have to show us how.

Shingleton Family said...

We now have 3 in our house and I think that is enough. It was cool for Kaleb to play Kyson in checkers though. Enjoy your 27 pets that are very easy to take care of. I think even our parents would have let us have this type of pet growing up.