
A picture like this of Katie definately means she is sick. When she takes a nap, it's for one hour, maximum. So after she ate about two bites of her breakfast and layed down on the floor and went to sleep, I knew she was sick. She had a very low grade fever and that's about it. I couldn't figure out why she was sleeping all day. She would wake up for about 10 minutes and try to play with her toys then lay down somewhere and fall asleep again. It made cleaning the house really easy, but I felt really bad just leaving her on the floor. I would hold her but she couldn't get comfortable and would climb off my lap and lay on the floor and sleep. I can't figure out what's wrong with her. Hopefully she will act more normal tomorrow. Katie doesn't just sit on our laps very often, she is always on the go. So it was nice when she did let me hold her while she slept. She slept almost all day so I might be up a lot tonight. I hope not. On another note, I found out today that one of my best friends from highschool, Jake Hoffman, died of cancer. He's the same age as me and has a family of 6 kids. It is so sad. He was only diagnosed with the cancer a few months ago. It sure makes me thankful for my family's good health and makes me want to appreciate every day I have with them. You never know when things can change and turn your life upside down. My heart goes out to his wife and family!
3 comments:
That's such a sweet picture of katie. Hopefully she doesn't keep you up all night and feels better after all that rest. And I can't believe that about Jake.
How's Katie felling today?
Poor Katie, hopefully it's just a quick bug and she's feeling better today! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend! We'll keep his family in our prayers!
Post a Comment