These are the pretty flowers. I love having flowers on my kitchen table.
Last night we went out to dinner with some friends from our ward. We went to the Mandarin in bountiful. Dale and I have never been there. We really liked it. It was so nice to sit at a big round table so we could all visit together. We really enjoy spending time with our friends. When Kierra, Katie and I were getting all this Valentine stuff, Kyson said "How come I don't get any presents?" I told him that Valentine's day was for girls. He said "Then when we have the holiday on Monday (President's Day) it's for boys!" I thought that was so cute. I did get all the boys caramel apples. I was going to take a picture of them but they ate them too fast. We had a great Valentine's Day and I'm thankful I have so many people to love!
Last night we went out to dinner with some friends from our ward. We went to the Mandarin in bountiful. Dale and I have never been there. We really liked it. It was so nice to sit at a big round table so we could all visit together. We really enjoy spending time with our friends. When Kierra, Katie and I were getting all this Valentine stuff, Kyson said "How come I don't get any presents?" I told him that Valentine's day was for girls. He said "Then when we have the holiday on Monday (President's Day) it's for boys!" I thought that was so cute. I did get all the boys caramel apples. I was going to take a picture of them but they ate them too fast. We had a great Valentine's Day and I'm thankful I have so many people to love!
No comments:
Post a Comment