A few months ago, I was called to be the wolf leader in cub scouts. I was really excited because I love scouts. It was going very well. I guess it's true that they take you out of your calling just when you really like it. Yesterday I was called to be the 2nd counselor in our new Primary Presidency. I'm still kind of shocked but also excited. I am excited about the ladies that I'm going to work with. I'm excited to be with my kids and get to know all the other kids. I'm excited to learn all the new primary songs that I don't know. I'm excited to be a part of the primary program. The only thing that I'm not excited about is that I will probably have to speak in church soon. This will be a fun adventure!
2 comments:
You'll love it and they will love you!!
Wow! congratulations, I am sure you will love it and you will do great. I just got a calling to the scouts and am not sure what to think about it. I know absolutely nothing about boys so this will be interesting. But we will be moving soon so not sure how much I will be able to do.
Post a Comment