Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie!

Today was Katies' 1st Birthday. I think this has been the fastest year of my life! It seems like just a few months ago that she was born. We were in Pocatello today for Thanksgiving and Katie got up early so I took her down to the breakfast so she wouldn't wake everyone up. I really enjoyed spending the quiet time with her all by myself. I remembered a year ago when I spent Thanksgiving in the hospital with my sweet baby girl. I couldn't believe how perfect she was.

She has been an ultimate joy for our family. I don't think anybody knew just how in love with her we would be. She is so fun to snuggle and kiss! She has just started talking and will say "Ya" and "No" all the time. It's so fun to ask her questions just to hear her answer them. Katie loves loves loves baby dolls! We gave her a new doll with a stroller/walker for her birthday. She loves to walk around the house with it. She loves to take the doll in and out of the stroller.


I thought I would put these two pictures of Katie on her actual Birthday and Katie on her 1st birthday. She grew up so fast! It really makes me sad to think I won't be able to have a sweet newborn to take care of again. I have enjoyed this last year with her so much!


I love you Katie and hope you had a wonderful Birthday!




No comments: