Monday, November 30, 2009

My little boy is five!


Today is Kyson's 5th Birthday. He has been so excited for his birthday, especially since Jaxon and Katie recently had their birthdays. Kyson really is a good kid! He likes to do the right thing. I frequently find him watching all the other kids. If he sees that they are going to get in trouble, he will quickly do what he's suppose to so that he won't be in trouble also. He's also very smart. He is doing really well in school and is about to start reading. He is super good at puzzles. There is a website that has jigsaw puzzles on it and Dale has taught Kyson how to get on it and do the jigsaw puzzle every day. He is best buddies with Jake. They are so cute together and get along amazingly well. They never fight! They might get in a disagreement about something but they never get mad at each other. A few weeks ago, Kyson was watching a T.V. show where the kid on it got a medal for something. He asked me "Mom, why don't I ever get a medal?" So today, for his birthday, I gave him a medal. I told him it was the "Being such a great kid" medal. He wore it all day and night.

Tonight we went to McDonalds for dinner. Kyson was in heaven. He got to eat his happy meal right next to a video game and play the game while he ate. He loved it!

On Saturday we went to Jungle Jims to celebrate Kyson's and Katie's birthday. He had a great time there! My favorite part was when Jadon and Jaxon gave Kyson all their tickets that they had won from the video games. He was so excited to get his prizes! I thought that was very sweet of Jadon and Jaxon! I hope Kyson had a good birthday! I'm so thankful to have his sweet little spirit in our family!





2 comments:

The Byers Family said...

Happy Birthday Kyson! I can't believe he's 5! He is such a sweet kid! I love how much he loves his cousin Annie, they are so dang cute together! Guess it's cause he's 5 and she's 13! haha!

Milly said...

What a fun few days for birthdays! I didn't realize Kyson and Katie's birthdays were so close together. 5 years has gone by fast!