skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Aubrey Marinn
While we were camping, my sister, Holly, had her baby. She was 6 weeks early. Because of several complications during Holly's pregnancy, the baby stopped gaining weight so they decided they needed to get her out to help her grow. Holly ended up having an emergency C-section and Aubrey only weighed 2 lbs. 15 oz. I got to go see her last night and this picture really doesn't portray how little she really is. The green binkey in her mouth is huge! I brought one of the diapers home that she wears and it is soooo little and it doesn't even fit her. The most amazing part about her is how much she acts like a full term baby, she's just really small. Holly went home and had to leave her there. Hopefully she will be able to bring her home in a few weeks. I'm so thankful for all the wonderful technology we have to help these little babies survive!
2 comments:
Wow, susan, She is Tiny and Beautiful. Best wishes to Holly and Aubrey.
Thanks for posting the picture of Aubrey. I can't wait to go up and see her. Wow I still can't believe how small she is.
Post a Comment