Saturday, August 2, 2008

Camping trip 2008

We just got home from our annual camping trip to Washington Lake in the Uinta's. We had a great time! We were there with my sister Lisa's family and my brother Paul's family. These pictures are kind of in a backwords order. I just wanted to put some of my favorite's on here. The picture above was taken at Provo river falls. We actually stopped by on our way home. We got out and took a few pictures but wanted to stay for a while and walk down to see where the waterfalls end. I guess we'll have to do that one next year.
I love this picture of all the cousins! They had a great time playing together. Paul's family camp was across the street from ours so the little kids were constantly going back and forth between campsites. They rode bikes a lot in the street together. They spent a lot of time playing and coloring in the tent trailors and making up games outside. It was so much fun to see the cousins play together!
Every year we take a family picture somewhere different at Washington Lake. This picture was taken in the evening right behind where our trailer was parked. The lake is behind us. The thing that I love the most about camping is how much we do together as a family.

2 comments:

Amy Bailey said...

It looks like you had a great time! But I'm glad your back!

The Byers Family said...

Camping is so fun! It's nice being in the outdoors and having your family there is the best! We need to do a Byers Family camping trip sometime soon!