Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Anniversary

Today Dale and I celebrated our 13th anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been that long already. It's been a great 13 years! We celebrated by going to see Brian Regan live at Thanksgiving Point. For those of you who don't know who he is, you should check out this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8kThoZpF_U
He is so funny!!!! I was laughing so hard the whole night. If you ever get the chance to go see his show, I would definately recommend going to the bathroom right before. Being pregnant and laughing that hard while needing to go to the bathroom is not a good thing. It was a great night. It's such a great feeling to laugh that hard for so long!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

glad you had fun! It seems like just the other day that we were having fun dancing at your reception.

Amy Bailey said...

I loved the you tube stuff. I laughed so hard I cried on the Walkie Talkie one! Let us know when he comes again!