skip to main |
skip to sidebar
There's nothing like shopping with a friend!
Today I had the oppurtunity to go shopping with my good friend Amy. She had to find clothes for a wedding and I took the oppurtunity to get an Easter outfit. After going to Dillards and finding 2 very beautiful dresses that were outrageously priced, we went to Christopher and Banks and I felt very pampered. The sales ladies were very good about going to get what we wanted and brought it to our dressing rooms for us. They don't ever do that at Wal-mart or Target. I was so grateful to my sister for taking care of my kids so that I could take some time to really shop instead of just hurrying in and out of the stores. I had a fabulous time with my friend and I would love to be able to do that more often!
1 comment:
You're welcome and we should do that for each other more often. Of course, sometime we would need to go together, somehow.
Post a Comment