There are times in my life that I love having a girl. Copper Hills Highschool had a Daddy Daughter dance tonight that Dale took Kierra too. It was so much fun getting her ready for the dance. Luckily, I had already gotten her Easter dress so she was able to wear that. I actually found a tie for Dale that matched perfectly. Things that match perfectly are one of my favorite things. Dale got her a coursage that she loved, except for the itchy bracelet thing that it was attached too. It made me so excited for the time that she will be so excited to go to the school dances and how much fun we will have together getting ready!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
1 comment:
How cute and fun!! She's at the perfect age for a fun date like that.
Post a Comment