Dale needed a few things from the mall so I decided to take Jake and Kyson and spend some time together there. We had so much fun! After we got our shopping done, we got some lunch from the food court and got our pictures taken in one of those photo booths. The kids thought that was great fun and wanted to do it over and over. At 3.oo a piece, We only did it once. After the pictures, I let the kids play on the motorized cars. I really wish the mall would get rid of those things because I refuse to put my money in them and they are no fun to just sit on. Then we threw our pennies in what Kyson called a really cool big bathtub. What a fun day!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
1 comment:
Sounds really fun. next time call us to join you.
Post a Comment