I guess I am starting a new tradition of blogging about my children a month after their birthday. I can't seem to find the time to blog like I want to anymore.
We had a good time celebrating Kierra's 14th birthday. Like always, we had a baseball game the night of her birthday, so we went out to dinner a few days before.
She picked Panda for her birthday dinner. It was yummy and we all had a great time.
This is Kierra on her actual birthday right before she left for school. Can't believe that she's 14!
The night of her birthday she was working in the snack bar. This is her first real job. It's a really fun place to work and she actually chose to work on her birthday.
Here she is with a poster that her little brother's made her for her birthday present.
Dale and I gave Kierra a new bike for her birthday. She's been riding the bike she had since she was 8 so it was definitely time for a new one. She picked out this cute new bike. Kierra is a great kid. She has a lot of friends and does a lot with the. She does well in school and is very responsible about taking care of her grades. She's very artistic and creative. It always amazes me how well she can draw. She has set high standards for herself. She has already earned her Young Women's medallion and is working on her 2nd one. I'm so impressed with the young woman she is becoming and we are so happy that she is part of our family!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment