So the baseball season has begun! It seems like we always have a new mit that needs to be worked in for the season. This year we had three! Jadon didn't play baseball last year and he grew so much that he needed a new mit. Jaxon lost his mit, again, so he is paying for his new mit. Kyson also outgrew his mitt so we had to get him a new one. Luckily, we have about 3 weeks before games begin so we will have time to work them in. I love the baseball season. I love watching the boys play catch in the backyard. I love the sounds of baseball! This year I have volunteered to help at the snack bar. Kierra, and Jadon when he has time, will also be working there. Jaxon will be umping games. Needless to say, we will be at the ballpark ALL the time. Let's play ball!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
2 comments:
love the photo!
Have fun - hopefully its a warm and sunny spring :)
We'd love to come watch some games! Let us know their schedule and hopefully we'll have some free time to come cheer them on!
Post a Comment