Jake had his golden birthday on 2-10-13. He decided a long time ago that he wanted to go swimming. His actual birthday was on Sunday so we planned on going the day before. Unfortunately, I got really sick and we weren't able to go until the day after. The kids had a great time swimming but I forgot to bring my camera so there are no pictures. After swimming, we went to McDonald's for dinner. We had a great time, like always, going out to dinner. The Saturday after his birthday, we were able to go out to dinner with my family to celebrate Grandma Shingleton's birthday. The kids love going to Golden Coral. They love buffets, especially when they can get all the cotton candy they want.
Jake is a great kid. He's super smart and loves to learn about new things. He is always full of information that he loves to share with us. He loves video games. He loves it when it's Friday and he can play video games. I wish he wasn't so addicted to them but we haven't been able to find something else that he loves as much. He's generally a happy kid and gets along great with Kyson. I'm glad that he is a part of our family and I hope he had a great birthday! I love you Jake!
| Jake and Grandma celebrating their birthday together |
| My handsome little 10 year old |
No comments:
Post a Comment