Monday, December 24, 2012

More Christmas activities

 On Saturday, Jadon had to work at one of his 3 jobs (talking about his jobs will be another post) so we decided to go visit him and all have pretzels.  It was very crowded at the mall that day and pretzel maker was pretty crowded too.  Dale entertained the kids by spinning a penny on the table while I ordered the pretzels.  We all enjoyed the yummy pretzels!
Jadon getting our cheese to dip the pretzels in

Katie and Kierra with the Pretzel bites

The boys

 That night Dale and I went out to dinner with my siblings, their spouses and my parents.  We have decided to do this instead of giving each other gifts.  I love it.  We went to a mexican restaurant and then went to my parents house for dessert.  We also played a fun little game where we each got a small present.
It's nice to be able to visit with just the adults once in a while

1 comment:

Lisa said...

love all the christmas activities!