| Jadon and Andrew waiting in line to check in |
Yesterday Jadon got home from his week at EFY. He went with his friend, Andrew to Utah State. Dale and I took him up there on Monday morning. It always brings back so many great memories when I go to Logan. It was hard for me to leave him there. I went to EFY when I was his age and LOVED it! I wanted to be a kid again and stay there with him and have all the fun that I knew he was going to have.
I was so happy that he would text me every night and tell me some of the things that he did that day. It's hard to write a post about something that I didn't get to particpate in. He said he made a lot of new friends and his favorite thing about EFY were the dances. We made him pay half of the money that it cost to go there. He worked hard being an umpire for baseball games to get the money. He told me it was worth it so that made me happy. I'm glad that he could have such a wonderful oppurtunity!
![]() |
| Jadon with his group (they call it a company) at EFY |

1 comment:
so glad he liked it. I'll have to make sure to get Taylor there next year.
Post a Comment