skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy 4th of July!
We had a great 4th of July this year! At the last minute, I decided that I wanted to go to the traditional Brighton parade. We joined Lisa's family and Sandy's family. The kids had a great time, like always, catching the candy. After the parade, we spent a few hours visiting at the cabin. It was so nice to be in the cool mountains with my family. Later in the afternoon, we went to Lisa's house to go on the super duper slip-n-slide. The kids had a blast! I took a lot of fun pictures with Lisa's camera but I haven't been able to get them on my computer yet so I couldn't post them. By the time we were all done with the slip-n-slide and dinner, we were too tired to go see any fireworks so we just went home. We did get to see some fireworks on the way home. We had a great day. It was so much fun to spend the day together to celebrate the 4th of July!
1 comment:
it was an awesome fun day and so glad we could have fun together :)
Post a Comment