
For the last couple of weeks I have been going to our church on Monday, Wednesday and Friday to exercise with the Super mom's workout group. Our friend, Amy, use to be a personal trainer for Gold's Gym and recently quit her job. She has missed training/torturing people so she has been nice enough to be our new trainer. It has been awesome! She is so great to spend so much time thinking of different work outs. I absolutely love going! Today was our biggest group. There were 24 people there. There was no school, so some of us brought our daughters. Here we are waiting to start a 25 station workout. We do 50 seconds of workout/10 seconds of rest.

It is such a great way to exercise! Each station has a different exercise. We alternate between cardio and strength training and go around the 25 stations twice. It kicked out butts!

Here's me and Kierra. She was jump roping so she came out kind of blury.

Here's our totally awesome trainer, Amy, and her daughter. I am so glad that she does this with us each week. Hopefully someday I will look like her!
No comments:
Post a Comment