Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My funny valentine's

Happy Valentine's Day. A couple of weeks ago I decided that I wanted to make a special Valentine's dinner for my family. I decided that I wanted to make homemade rolls but couldn't decide what to have with it. I wanted to have something that everyone loves. I finally decided to get KFC chicken for them because they all love it but we never have it. I made garlic mashed potatoes and jello with it (and of coarse, the rolls). My favorite part was decorating the table for Valentine's and giving everyone a cup of Valentine's candy. I locked them out of the house while I decorated the table. I let them in when dinner was ready and they were all very excited! They all told me thank you and that this was the best dinner ever. It was so much fun! I just hope they all know how much I love them. I am so lucky to have my family. They mean the world to me and everything I do is for them!

No comments: