Friday, February 24, 2012

I love organized things!!!

I've been wanting to organize our cold storage for a long time. I finally got to do it today. I've been trying to build up our food storage and every time I buy something I just put it on the shelves and told myself I would organize it later.
I finally got all my cans in the right section with the right labels with them.
I organized all the jars and made labels for them. I also organized everything into categories like pastas, jams, fruits etc...
This is my favorite. I got some bins for all the puddings, jellos and cake mixes so they aren't just scattered all over the shelf. It was such a good feeling to look in the room and see everything so neat and tidy. Now I better not hear one of my kids say they can't find something when I send them down to get it!

3 comments:

The Byers Family said...

UGH! I'm so jealous! Just the thought of organizing ours makes my head hurt!

Lisa said...

great job! now will you come do mine?

Milly said...

I second Lisa's comment! Great job! Now, I guess I have to buy more food too. It wont take you too long to organize canned pears and some other odds and ends : )