
I loved Jaxon's costume this year! If you can't tell, he was Russell from UP. For some reason, he wouldn't wear his costume when he went trick or treating so this is the only picture I got.

The kids all had fun at their Halloween parties. I was in charge of Jake's class party. He was picked as one of the kids to get dressed up like a mummy. They had a great time doing that.

The kids were so exctied to go trick or treating. Jaxon and Kierra went off with some friends while Jadon, Jake, Kyson, Katie and I went together. Jake was the first one to go home. Kyson and Katie were troopers. They went pretty long and got tons of candy!

After everyone got home, the tradition of trading candy began. Everyone dumped out their candy on the floor to check out what they got and then proceeded to talk their siblings into trading for the candy they didn't want.

The kids had a great time on Halloween. The only problem now is that every room in the house has candy in it that I am tempted to eat!
1 comment:
holy cow! look at all that candy! love Jaxon's costume - too bad he wouldn't wear it again. i'll have to remember that idea.
Post a Comment