Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Ball

Every year our stake puts on a Fall Ball. Each year it is a different theme. I was so excited this year when they announced that it was going to be a western theme. I couldn't wait to get out my cowboy boots, get Dale some boots, and dress up like cowboys!

Dale looked so good all dressed in Black. He got a lot of comments from people. They called him Garth Brooks or the sheriff.
We had such a great time! The stake center was totally decked out. It was decorated so cute. The catered food was fabulous and we had so much fun country dancing. Most of our friends don't listen to country music so they kept asking us who was singing whatever song the DJ played. I tried to talk them all into going country permanently. I would love to do this more often. Definitely the best fall ball ever!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

how fun! i wish our stake did that.

Andrea said...

You guys look so great! I love country, so had we been there, I could have helped with the countrification (my own word) of the ward. Ha Ha!

Sorry we missed it. Looks like we'll have to plan on going next year.