Wednesday, October 26, 2011

a BIG Change!

Isn't it funny how when a little girl gets a haircut, she looks sooooo much older? Well, that's what happened to Katie today!
I took these pictures of her before we went to get her haircut.
Katie was so good for her haircut. She wanted nothing to do with getting her hair washed, but other than that, she was perfect. I have been thinking about getting her hair cut into a little bob for a long time and decided it would be a cute little haircut for a 3 year old. I have to admit, I was a little sad when Laura made the first cut. It was hard to watch those long curls fall to the floor.
I love it! She looks so much older but it is so cute on her chubby little face!
"From the Back" after picture

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That is super adorable! I love bobs on little girls and she looks so cute!

Lisa said...

so cute on her but sad at the same time to cut off that pretty blonde hair

The Byers Family said...

She's a doll! Love the new haircut even if it makes her look a bit older!