Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference at the cabin

We just spent a few days at the cabin to watch conference. It is so beautiful up there. The fall leaves are perfect and with the sunny days, it made it even prettier.
Between sessions on Saturday we went on our usual walk to Silver Lake. The unusual thing about it was that there were 3 moose there. They were just being lazy in the river letting everyone take their pictures. It was pretty cool to see them that close up.
During our walk, and at the cabin, the boys were throwing the football back and forth to each other. It was so fun to look back and see them with the sun and the autumn leaves behind them.
At one point during their play, the football went into the river. The river was moving pretty fast so I thought the football was gone but Dale immediately took his shoes and socks off and went in after it.
On Sunday, after conference, we took a drive over Guardsman Pass to Park City. It was a beautiful drive but my pictures didn't work out so I didn't put them on. I got some cute ones of my girls though.
Kierra with her new cowgirl hat!
During conference the kids spent most of the time coloring in a new huge coloring book that I bought them. We had a good time there together and I'm glad that I didn't miss the wonderful fall leaves this year!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

fun! great family memories