
I can't believe that it took me so long to post about the first day of school. It's been a crazy 3 days and I didn't have two minutes to sit and write this post until now. This is an exciting year for our family. Kierra is in 7th grade and going to middle school with Jadon. She has been very excited and seems to like her teachers and classes.

Jadon is in 9th grade which, I guess, is considered being in highschool. That makes no sense to me. If they consider it highschool, then put them at the highschool. He is taking 3 honors classes this year so he is going to be really busy.

Kierra waiting for the bus. Jadon didn't get in the picture since I took one of him just like this when he was in 7th grade. I love that Kierra didn't care one bit that I went to the bus stop with her.

Later that morning, Jaxon and Jake were ready to go to school about an hour early. Kyson was ready to go to but he was only going to meet the teacher. His first day was the next day. We have a huge change for the boys this year. They are going to a new elementary and riding the bus. They have been so excited to start at their new school.

Mitchel, our other son, Jaxon and Jake waiting for the bus.

Kyson and Taeya were lucky enough to get in the same class this year. They went to meet the teacher at the same time and we all think their new teacher, Mrs. Brown, is going to be great! The new school is really nice. My favorite part about it is the big clock and the bell. You can't see the bell in the picture but there is a big old fashioned school bell over the clock. It looks so cool. I am excited for the kids to be back in school so that our family can get back into a routine. After 3 days of following the bus to school and making sure everyone gets where they are suppose to be, I feel confident that the kids know what they are doing and are well on their way to a great school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment