
Yesterday we celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary. In the morning, when Kyson saw his Daddy, he said "Happy Birthday Daddy!" Dale told them it was our family's birthday. It was the anniversary of the day we started our family. I really liked that! To celebrate our anniversary, we rode the bus to Wendover with some friends. We went to a really good buffet and then went to see the comedian, Bill Engvall. It was funny. I had a great time laughing the night away. I also loved spending the night with my best friend. I am so thankful to have married such a wonderful man. He has always treated me so well. He has always made me feel beautiful. He always makes me laugh. I feel blessed to be married to someone that I get along so well with. I love that I can always count on him to help me with whatever I can't do. He is a wonderful father who loves his children very much. I love how he always talks to them and is such a big part of their life. I am grateful that he has made it possible for me to stay home with my kids. I am excited for, and look forward to, the many years that we will be able to be together!

2 comments:
Cute! Congrats on your Sweet 16 together :)
Happy Anniversary! Thanks for letting us share your anniversary. That was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment