Tuesday, August 9, 2011

camping...again!

Last week we went camping for 4 days at Washington lake in the Uintahs. Even though there were millions of mosquitos, we had a good time. We went on a few hikes, did some fishing and spent some time on the lake. Washington lake is a beautiful place and it was good to be back (we haven't been there in 3 years) I just wanted to post some of my favorite pictures from the trip.
The last night there, we had a cool rainstorm. After it was over, there was a beautiful rainbow that went across the whole sky.I probably have pictures of all my kids asleep on their dad in the boat. I love it!
We put Kyson's swimming suit on Katie's head on our hike because she was getting eaten alive by mosquitos. She ended up with 27 mosquito bites. Poor girl!
I thought this was a very noble picture of Jenny. She loves camping, especially going on hikes!
The reason I love this picture is because Jaxon was helping Jake get across the rocks at rock lake. They don't get along most of the time so when they do, it means a lot to me.
Katie loved hiking! She wanted to do it all by herself whenever we would let her. She liked to tell her Daddy the right way to go.
Jadon and his dog! Most of the hike, Jenny was with Jadon. It's fun for Jadon to finally have a dog to take camping with him.
Katie running through the flowers.
Kamryn, Jared and Kyson attempting to swim at rock lake. It was way too cold to get all the way in!
Jadon and Taylor headed over to where they were going to jump in at Rock Lake. The snow on the mountain gives you a good idea of how cold the water was. Brrrrrrrr!
Our family at Provo river falls. There is some pretty amazing waterfalls there!
Jadon took this at Provo River Falls. I'm glad we had the oppurtunity to use our trailer so much this summer but it has been cleaned and packed away until next summer!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

great post! thanks for going with us. it was great!