
Today we went on quite an adventure! A while back Jared and
Kamryn told their mom that they wanted to go on a train so she asked us if we wanted to take a trip on front runner. I decided that would be great fun for
Kyson and Katie. I feel bad because the rest of my kids were pretty
disappointed. We will have to go as a family a different day. We decided to ride
TRAX downtown to get to the front runner station. The kids were
sooooo excited when we first got there and we were waiting for
TRAX to get there!

This is Katie looking for the train. She was all set with her backpack full of snacks, dolls and coloring books. When the train finally approached she got very nervous and wanted me to hold her.

After the long ride downtown on
TRAX (the kids said there were way too many stops), we got on the front runner.

As soon as we walked on, the kids thought it was the coolest thing ever. There were three different levels you could sit on. The kids wanted to sit at the top where they immediately got out their markers to color with at the cool little table. Front runner goes pretty fast but it doesn't feel like you are going very fast. We think it probably went about 55 mph based on how fast the cars on the freeway next to us were going.

Once we arrived in Ogden, there was this cute little trolley that took us to the part of Ogden that had some restaurants and fun things to do. The driver was very nice and told us all about the stores and things to do. I'm pretty sure that he thought we were there on vacation.

We met Holly and her girls at Iggy's for lunch. Despite the two spilled drinks, we had a great lunch together!

Katie fell asleep pretty quickly once we got on the train to come home. She
slept the whole ride! We had such a fun day. We met some very interesting people on all of our rides. I'm glad Jared and
Kamryn wanted to go on a train. I'm excited to do it again!
2 comments:
I can't believe how fast you got this posted. I'd like to just say on my blog "go look at my sister's blog"
good job on taking great pictures and for going with us on the fun adventure
It looks like you guys had a great time! What a fun idea!
Post a Comment