I have to admit that I am never sad to take the Christmas decorations down. By the time Christmas is over and there are new toys and presents that need to be put away, I just want my house organized again. I usually start taking Christmas down the day after Christmas but since it was Sunday this year, I waited one more day. The one thing I don't like taking down is the Christmas cards! As the Christmas cards start coming, I put them all on the back of our front door. I LOVE to get Christmas cards. It's the one time of year that I love to check the mail. I love to hear from my friends and see pictures of their families. It's sad for me to take down the pictures and have a bare door again. It's the last thing I take down and usually leave them up a day or so longer than everything else.
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
1 comment:
We still have our christmas card door up too! And I agree, I have a hard time taking it down.
Post a Comment