Christmas morning was the usual loud, chaotic morning of excitement. Everyone was excited to see what Santa brought and open the presents they have been looking at that were under the tree. Jake and Kyson got remote control trucks that play laser tag with each other.
Jadon, Kierra and Jaxon all got guitars from Santa. Dale recently got his guitar out and they were fascinated with it and decided that they wanted to play. Santa brought the guitars with some "Teach yourself to play" DVD's. They are all excited to start learning together.

After we opened presents, we all had brunch. Gladys brought us tons of her yummy pepper jelly, which we enjoyed. The rest of the afternoon was spent getting toys out of their packages, putting batteries in toys and playing with all the new Christmas things. My favorite thing was watching home videos of my kids. For my Christmas gift, Dale transferred the last 15 years of video to a hard drive. He hooked them up to my new laptop and while he was doing that, he kept playing footage of my kids when they were little. I would be busy doing something and would walk by the computer and couldn't help but stop and watch. I can't believe how much they have all grown up! I really miss them being little. Dale made a compilation of several Christmas mornings with the kids and we watched that. What a wonderful gift!

Sweet little Katie had fun on Christmas. Santa brought her a double stroller with twin babies that she immediately named Katie and Macey. She loved pushing them around all morning. Since she got up so early, she was back to bed by 11:00 for a much needed nap! We went to my mom's that night for dinner and the family gift exchange. It was a long, fun day and I'm sad, like always, that Christmas is over. I am very thankful for everything I am blessed with. I love my family very much. I am happy that we live in such a great neighborhood with good friends and neighbors. I hope this next year will be a good one for our family!
Jadon, Kierra and Jaxon all got guitars from Santa. Dale recently got his guitar out and they were fascinated with it and decided that they wanted to play. Santa brought the guitars with some "Teach yourself to play" DVD's. They are all excited to start learning together.
After we opened presents, we all had brunch. Gladys brought us tons of her yummy pepper jelly, which we enjoyed. The rest of the afternoon was spent getting toys out of their packages, putting batteries in toys and playing with all the new Christmas things. My favorite thing was watching home videos of my kids. For my Christmas gift, Dale transferred the last 15 years of video to a hard drive. He hooked them up to my new laptop and while he was doing that, he kept playing footage of my kids when they were little. I would be busy doing something and would walk by the computer and couldn't help but stop and watch. I can't believe how much they have all grown up! I really miss them being little. Dale made a compilation of several Christmas mornings with the kids and we watched that. What a wonderful gift!
Sweet little Katie had fun on Christmas. Santa brought her a double stroller with twin babies that she immediately named Katie and Macey. She loved pushing them around all morning. Since she got up so early, she was back to bed by 11:00 for a much needed nap! We went to my mom's that night for dinner and the family gift exchange. It was a long, fun day and I'm sad, like always, that Christmas is over. I am very thankful for everything I am blessed with. I love my family very much. I am happy that we live in such a great neighborhood with good friends and neighbors. I hope this next year will be a good one for our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment