Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Club Night

Last night I went out with my friends who I get together with once a month. We call it "Club". It use to be called Rook club because we would get together and eat dinner and play Rook. Somehow we stopped playing Rook so it is now just called Club. We usually take turns hosting and make dinner in our home. For December we go out to a nice restaurant and then go Christmas shopping. Last night we went to Ruby River. It was yummy!
Here we are in the car on the way to Target. Don't worry, we were stopped when we took the picture. We had so much fun and laughed all night long! Mostly at the expense of Michelle. Sorry Michelle! You know we love you! We went to Target, ToysRUs and Kohls. It is so much fun to go shopping with a bunch of crazy ladies. We have a great time together!
I really look forward to going out with "Club" ladies each month. Sometimes we don't talk between the months that we see each other at club but it doesn't matter. We just pick up where we left off the month before. We have so much fun together and I am glad to call them my friends!

1 comment:

The Byers Family said...

It always makes me laugh when I see Cami in your pics, throws me off for a second and takes me back to high school days. I think it's great that you guys have Club and keep that going!