Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

So another Halloween has come and gone. We got to do something this year that we have never done before. Go to the school Halloween parade. Since we changed tracks this year, the kids got to go to school for Halloween. It was fun to see all the kids dressed up and the parade was fun too. On Friday Dale and I went to our annual neighborhood Halloween party. If you can't tell by the picture above, we went as "The Wilsons". Dale came up with the idea. I thought it was pretty clever!
Katie as a little ladybug. She had a blast trick or treating. Too bad the weather was so bad. I made her go home when her hands were freezing. She was mad and didn't want to go home. She wanted to get more candy.

Kierra as a UTE cheerleader. Several houses gave her extra candy because of the Utah costume. What's funny about her costume is that she is actually a BYU fan.

Kyson as Batman

Jake as Captain America


There isn't a picture of Jaxon on this post because I blogged about him in the last post. Jadon was at his friends and then went to a haunted house so no picture of him either. So, after everyone was done trick or treating, they did the usual. Trading candy. They spent over an hour going over everything they got and then trading it. It was fun watching them because it brought back memories of doing that as a kid.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So did jaxon go out as a nerd? Looks so fun and Katie is so cute! the candy trading does bring back fun memories. That's one thing that the twins have missed out because the older kids don't really go out and there's really no trading to do. I just dumped all the candy into one bowl this morning so I could put the buckets away.