Sunday, October 24, 2010

Corn Bellys

On Friday I was able to go on a fieldtrip with Jake's 2nd grade class. We went to Corn Bellys at Thanksgiving Point. I love going on fieldtrips with my kids for several reasons. First, I love spending one on one time with them. Second, I love to see how they interact with their classmates and third, I like getting to know the kids in their class.


Jake seemed to have a good time there. There was a lot of little games the kids could play on. There was a bouncy pillow that he loved. We went on a hayride but never made it into the corn maze.

This is the little group that I was assigned to take care of. They thought it was so fun to all sit in this chair together!



At the end of the fieldtrip, they let all the kids take home a little pumpkin. Jake thought that was great and spent a long time picking out the perfect one! I had a great time with him that day!





No comments: