Monday, October 4, 2010

Timpanogos Cave


I got to go with Kierra, and her 6th grade class, on a fieldtrip to Timpanogos cave today. It was so fun. I have never been there before. It was a pretty steep one and a half mile hike up to the cave.



It was sprinkling on and off the whole hike but it was a beautiful hike. The fall leaves were very pretty. When we got to the top, the sun was shining on the mountain and that was super cool! The hike was hard when the trail got steeper and it felt good to finally reach the cave. Going down that steep trail was actually harder because we wanted to run but with wet trails it was way too dangerous.





This is Kierra inside the cave. It got pretty narrow at times. It was pretty neat.



I always have so much fun going on field trips with Kierra because I love to see how much fun she has with her friends. They are so cute and laugh so much. It's fun to see her having so much fun with them!





No comments: