This is what Dale and I gave him. It's a new comforter for his new "Utah Utes" room that we are doing for him.
After dinner, we went to Jump and Bounce. I can't believe the kids were able to jump around like that after eating so much food but they had a great time! There was only one other family there, so we pretty much had the place to ourselves.

I hope Jaxon had a great birthday. I am very proud of him. He is doing great in school, he has started taking piano this year and is doing well at that also. He loves sports and excels in whatever sport he is playing at the time. He is very competitive in everything he participates in, including school. He is definately a very strong presence in our home and I'm glad that our family is able to enjoy his enthusiasm for life! We love you Jaxon!
2 comments:
happy birthday to jaxon! and the comforted looks awesome!
Happy Birthday Jaxon! Looks like you had a great celebration!
Post a Comment